Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

COUNT--->2

I overheard a few middle aged males discussing about the increasing number of white hairs on their bald...

MALE 1: I have started using "mehandi" (myrtle). It is better than the usual dye. It reddens the white hair and improves the texture of black hairs. Why to use dye, I do not want to look like a 12 year old kid now. (as if coloring his hair will disguise his elderly looks too!! kaanv... kaanv.. )

MALE 2: I heard we have to use coffee in order to increase the efficiency of myrtle mixture.

MALE 3: Use anything with it. Better to use the acid of a used battery. That will give a permanent and long lasting effect.

everyone burst into laughter when...

MALE 3: Even if you keep on rubbing your fingers, they will also become black... so making something black is not a big deal...

(I know that was out of context talk but then it was funny...wasn't it?)



kaanv... kaanv.... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment